X

Riding pants question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding pants question

I commute to my job on my Kat. I just want to know if there is something out there like riding pants to wear over your normal pants/jeans. Those leather riding pants looks nice but seems like there is no room anywhere Any sugestions?
    D&K

can you say "LEATHER CHAPS"
    Giddyup Cowboy............. ...........YEE HAW!
    Don't forget the matching HAT.........LOL
    PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

I picked up a pair of Belstaff EZon pants http://www.belstaffusa.com/. They have zippers all the way up the side of the legs whick make them easy to get on and off. The optional armor that they sell is really nice. It is CE approved knox armor. It looks like it would do a good job if in a crash.

Comment

I use Joe Rocket Phoenix pants in the summer and
        Meteor pants when it's colder or wet. Works for me!
        I ride, therefore I am.

Comment

The JR Phoenix pants are very cool in the summer and roomy enough to wear pants underneath.

Look for pants that have a zipper at the ankle so you can open them up to easily put them on with your pants on.

I can put my phoenix pants om while wearing combat boots.
          Kyle

Comment

Why not change when you get there ? I've done that many times .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by StraKat
              I use Joe Rocket Phoenix pants in the summer and
              Meteor pants when it's colder or wet. Works for me!
              Over your regular pants?

Originally posted by md86
              Why not change when you get there ? I've done that many times .
              We have two options: use the licor warehouse (and give some show to the cameras there) of use the public restroom in the store, that the homeless in Malibu uses (you really don't want to get your gear in there, trust me! ).

Originally posted by tzortn
              I picked up a pair of Belstaff EZon pants http://www.belstaffusa.com/. They have zippers all the way up the side of the legs whick make them easy to get on and off. The optional armor that they sell is really nice. It is CE approved knox armor. It looks like it would do a good job if in a crash.
              Those look exactly what I was looking for. I just found this on Newenough too:

Thanks for all the answers.
              D&K

Comment

Originally posted by Dogs&Kats
                Those look exactly what I was looking for. I just found this on Newenough too:

Thanks for all the answers.
                Those do look like a good buy. Plus New Enough is a great place to order from. Although the Belstaff guy was great to deal with as well.

Comment

Tzortn: Did you get the optional armor?
                  D&K

Comment

Originally posted by Dogs&Kats
                    Tzortn: Did you get the optional armor?
                    From Belstaff? Yes I did and I was impressed with it. The FG Core Comp armor that I bought from New Enough was not as impressive. I guess it is certified, but the Knox armor from Belstaff gave me much more of a warm fuzzy.

Comment

i have the meteor pants for the time beeing, wish i didnt buy them cuz they are like snow pants and i can only wearn them when its raining hard or really cold, but other then that they are awesome apants, comfortable and i feel quite save in them, they are what i drag in

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                        they are what i drag in
                        Duff, you dress in drag? I guess that explains the avatar.

Comment

the avatar is zleviticus, and i drag race

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                            the avatar is zleviticus, and i drag race
                            I know who is in the avatar, I just had to give you a hard time. As for the drag comment I thought that you meant knee dragging. I was thinking that you are a braver man than I to be dragging in Meteor pant.

Comment

yea, you drag in metor pants you wont have a leg or wont be on the bike lol, i was thinking of putting some sliders on there but the pants arent tight enough to do that they will just flop around

Comment

Working...
                              X