X

Joe Rocket Highside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rocket Highside

Does anyone have any experience wearing the Joe Rocket Highside two piece suit? A friend of mine is selling his and I might want to get it. It's really nice and I like my blaster jacket by them. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with it and I'd definitely like to hear from you if you've had a get off with any Joe Rocket gear. I like the fit and feel and looks of some of the stuff they make.

Just curious what you folks think.

Thanks in advance!
    Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

I'm pretty sure Rook, Junior and Range all had Highside suits. Range even crash tested his .
    Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
      I'm pretty sure Rook, Junior and Range all had Highside suits. Range even crash tested his .
      Junior didn't... Haggisman does.

Personally... I'm not sure why Joe Rocket insists on naming some of their suits after motorcycle CRASHES?!?!?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. It's like that electric car that GM came out with so long ago. It was called the Impact.

Not the best name for a car if you ask me.
        Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

Comment

The highside is the textile suit, if you are going for a suit then go for leather. I have the speedmaster leather two peice as well and it is the best they make!!
          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

The Razor is the textile suit, The Highside is the leather suit JR phased out with the GPX suit. You can get in in a one or 2 piece versions.

I've got a Speedmaster jacket and perforated Speedmaster pants and I really like them. It did take a few rides to get use to the speedhump on the jacket though.
            Kyle

Comment

Highside is a good suit...I went down...no problems.

leather tore at the stitching...turns out white leather was defective (they could tear it with their fingers)

They are replacing it with the GPX (next step down from Speedmaster) under warranty. (It was less then 1 yr old)

Blaster is lower quality.

Fit is excellent....you won't be dissapointed...do not pay too much for it though.
              Katgirls biatch has the same suit as I did...Blue (I am the guy on the extreme left in KitKats signature pic)

Comment

Working...
              X