No announcement yet.
X

Best way to clean your helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lou, cleaning your lid doesnt mean spitting on the shield and then wiping it off with your fingers

Comment

I see no reason to clean my helmet...visor yes...helmet no.

Comment

I use a wet paper towel for the visor and lemon pledge for the helmet,makes it shine nicely
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

i use a brilo pad and a wire brush to get the fried up bugs off. any one know of the best thing to use?

Comment

doesnt using a wire brush scratch up your helmet? Just use some good old soap and water, ( i use mequires ) and the squished bugs will generally come right off w/ alittle elbow grease.

when i get home from rides, my lid is always filled w/ bugs. i looks like I just got back from a bug convention or something.

Comment

a dollup of dish detergent...full strength....and thats it...no towel etc.

Sometimes I use the Honda spray cleaner...NEVER anything else.

Comment

A wet sponge with a little dish soap takes em right off.
                "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Comment

Working...
                X