X

need advise on a jacket......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advise on a jacket......

anyone have this Alpinestars Jacket and would like to comment about it?

The Spinner offers more traditional sport jacket styling in a full featured leather jacket. The jacket has two zippered vents hidden in the upper chest area,...

I was thinking about getting it, but was wondering if anyone has it and what they think about it.

FYI: I'm 6'2" 190lbs. My main concern with a jacket is if the arms will be long enough considering im built like a monkey.

thanks

I picked up an Alpinestars jacket for my girlfriend and I was impressed with the construction. It looks like a really solid jacket and she loves the fit. I do not think that you could go wrong with Alpinestar except for the price. It is not the cheapest, but you do get quality.

Comment

Unless you're arms are like 10' long, you should ok. Alpine Stars are great gear in general.

Comment

i was just saying that because i can never get sweaters or long sleave shirts to fit right. my "wingspan" is 6'5" which is 3" taller than myself.

Comment

ah well yea like eveyrone said thats an AWESOME jacket, and why not go to the dealership try it, or an alpinestar on so you know what size to get and then go on line and order it, OR see if your dealer would match it so you dont have to pay shipping!

Comment

Got tall sizes ? I have a similar problem with sleeves not being long enough . Sucks .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I would really suggest trying them on before buying. Each brand has different sizing I found out. Kinda sucks.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Did you contact New Enough to ask about the sleeve length. Their customer service is excellent. I would bet that if you asked they would send someone to the wharehouse to take an actual measurement for you.

Comment

I'll go try to find the same jacket at a local shop.......then figure out what size i need....then order/buy it from the cheapest place....which will probably be newenough from what everyone says.

Comment

Plus if you order from New Enough, you can get $1 dollar towards future giveaways for KR!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

yea, i saw that......i'll make sure to do my part to support the sport.

Comment

luckly they had this jacket at my local dealership, but it was cheaper at newenough. XL was my size, and im not even that big.

Comment

got my jacket via the delivery man today, just when NewEnough said I would have it. They shipped exactly what I ordered and needed, and saved me $57 over what it was at the dealership or any other website.....

mad props to newenough.com

Comment

i have an A* bostrom jacket. its sweet. fits great. i'm 6' 4'', and have pretty long arms. and by the way, i hate you for posting the link to that jacket. i love the red/black one. i have a blue/white and that doesn't match me RC51, so it looks like i might be shelling out some money...again.
                            if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

Working...
                            X