Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of these boots?

i know there not name brand or anything but they seem pretty sturdy,

-tonmarchelli

I just bid on them 10 times and jumbed the price up for you. Now you can get them ROFLMAO

NICE, also check newenough.com
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

hey, any brand of boot is better than wearing sneakers.. so if you like them, and they are in ur price range, go for it.

Comment

Those are Nitro's...I think a couple of people here wear Nitro's

Comment

Screw on toe sliders!!!
          Mine have velcro.. I think I lost the first slider in
          New Hampshire, I forget when the other one went missing..

Comment

My Nitro Sport boots fit me now, I wore them for the first time on Sunday, they are pretty comfortable to ride in. Did you get the wining bid?

Comment

i would try them on, i baught some alpinestars off ebay for a 100 bux whent he book for about 240 and i got lucky, they fit fine and feel quite comfortable, boots are the type of thing where you really need to try them on at a store first then get the good deal on line lol

Comment

especially the european boots.. man those sizes are quite ticky tack, and not so general fitting as other boots are.

Comment

Working...
                X