X

What I wear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I wear

Just to let those know about the gear I have. I have a one piece Teknic Chicane suit. It is perforated and is an awesome 1 piece. I also have a pair of SIDI basic riding boots and can not say enough about the comfort. I wore them one day out riding and met a buddy of mine downtown. We walked around for a while and I did't even know I had them on. great boot. I wear Teknic gloves with the Kevlar in the knuckles. They are a pain to get use to at first. After that they fit great. I also have a back protector I got from one the members on KP before it went down. It has the shoulder straps and the belt that comes around front. Well never be with out one again. I wear an AGV Demon Top helmet. it is a good helmet but tends to have more wind noise at times. When I do not have my full leathers on I where a JR Phoneix Jacket. Great for Hot weather. I normally wear this when going back and forth to work. Got it along with my gloves from www.newenough.com great people there. Then for the cooler nights I have a Teknic Textile Jacket with a zip in full liner. Got it off ebay for $60 from a guy in Canada. Fits good but I could use a bigger size. Fits the wife better.
    As for my wife she wear a 2 piece JR leather I got from at9camro on KP. She has a set of basic riding gloves, and riding boots that zip up on both sides. She wears a AGV GP1 helmet. That is a run down of the gear I have and my wife has. We both love it and would not be without it. If anyone has any questions just ask me...
    www.mopowersports.com

You guys definately have the hookup on gear!! very impressive!

Comment

Definately a nice list of gear.

I found an AGV "Sport2" 2-piece set of leathers with armor on E-Bay brand new never sold from a dealership for only $150!! When I received the leathers they still had the price tag on the sleeve, and on a sticker inside the jacket. Price tag said $549.99!!!

That sure made my week!

As for boots, for now I am wearing a pair of my Army boots. Really comfortable, and thick leather. I am looking for a pair of good gloves right now. I want a pair with the kevlar knuckles. I wear an HJC CS-12 lid.

Wife has NO gear right now..... she don't ride.
      Trying to talk her into me buying her a Kat to build for her.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Nice stuff

Did you snag one of those Alpinestar Tech back protectors for $50 before the crash? if so how do you rate it?

Currently I wear
        JR Speedway leather jacket
        JR Speedmaster Perforated pants
        Alpinestars SMX boots
        Rhyno Kevlar gloves
        HJC FG-12 helmet (on the look out for a new lid)

In the closet
        JR Phoenix gloves
        JR Phoenix pants
        JR Hard drive jacket (I swap the speedway for it on rainy days)
        JR Highside gloves

And the Little guy has a
        JR Phoenix jacket
        Soon to followed by gloves and a helmet, probably at the upcoming bike shows.

I hope to snag a speedmaster jacket off ebay and a back protector over the winter. Then possibly sell some of my extra stuff unless the wife takes an interest in riding pillion.
        Kyle

Comment

joe rocket Alter Ego Jacket
          joe rocket Ballistic 4.0 Pant
          joe rocket gloves
          nitro boots
          hjc lid

and just pic this up off ebay
          it would not be any fun if it was easy! but does it have to be this much fun!!
          Give A Person Expetations To Live Up To Not to A Reputition To Live Down !!

Comment

Great list guys. Yeah I got my wife's leathers for $275. I was able to meet at9camro at the rally and thank him personally for the deal. The back protector is not an alpinestar one. It is another brand but it is great. For those have back trouble after riding for a period of time should get one. This helps out alot. Like having a weight lifting type belt on. I will never be with out one again....
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Here is a list of my gear. Will be buying gear for my wife next year.

Shoei RF-1000 helmet
              KBC VR-1 helmet

Teknic Thunder gloves (insulated)
              Teknic studded Lightning gloves
              Joe Rocket GPX leather gloves
              Alpinestars S-MX-5 gloves
              Icon Tarmac gloves

Joe Rocket Mesh jacket
              Joe Rocket GPX 2 piece leathers
              ICON jeans (1 blue and 1 black)
              FirstGear Speedmaster pants

Wind W2 boots
              Alpinestars Stunt shoes

Comment

I need a picture of Teresa in her leathers please HS2020...I forget what they looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                  I need a picture of Teresa in her leathers please HS2020...I forget what they looked like.
                  This may not be Teresa, and is not work safe

but I'm sure Range will enjoy it
                  Kyle

Comment

Yeah Baby yeah . Range just go to my web pics. www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 look at the album Center Hill pics...
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice, you even caught her in Mid "hair flip".

I have to say the pics of you two railing the Gap are awesome.
                      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                        should have had the pleasure to ride behind them...they were fantastic....only drawback was her screaming at him to slow down!

Comment

Jimmy, get rid of those pictures of you & the dam.....& we're good!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                            Originally posted by woobie
                            should have had the pleasure to ride behind them...they were fantastic....only drawback was her screaming at him to slow down!
                            Yeah Range would never get out from behind me. I do not know why. Must have been something she did.
                            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Nice pics
                              Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                              X