Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

my stuff come check and tell me what you think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stuff come check and tell me what you think!

Hey this is what i hope to be getting by the end of this riding season, to one day match with a katana when i turn 16
    Attached Files

anyone?

Comment

So you're buying the gear before buying the bike?

What if you end up finding a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet deal on a RED kat??
      Then you'll hafta go sell all your new gear and buy red stuff instead!

Don't get me wrong... it's AWESOME that you're gear shopping!!!! I applaud you for that!

Just be careful not to jump the gun and buy gear that isn't going to match your new bike.... then you won't be happy. Cuz we all know your gear HAS to match your bike.

If you are absolutely certain you're getting a blue kat and will not accept anything else no matter how much cheaper it may be... then that gear looks awesome!

Comment

That would all look nice together.
        Only 2 changes I would make are,
        1. Hindle instead of yoshi.
        2. RED instead of blue.
        But that is just my opinion!!!
        And where are the pants and boots??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Prep, good job. That gear is pretty sick (especially for your first gear!) Don't listen to Junior , get anything you want, I did and it turned out alright. Just as long as you wear gear, and it certainly seems that you are in the right direction.

(but that jacket is gonna cost you a fortune!)

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
            So you're buying the gear before buying the bike?

What if you end up finding a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet deal on a RED kat??
            Then you'll hafta go sell all your new gear and buy red stuff instead!

Don't get me wrong... it's AWESOME that you're gear shopping!!!! I applaud you for that!

Just be careful not to jump the gun and buy gear that isn't going to match your new bike.... then you won't be happy. Cuz we all know your gear HAS to match your bike.

Just my .02
            Not always Junior. I have blue gear and red Kat. Who said your gear had to match your bike???

Comment

If you know for sure that you will get the Kat with that paint scheme...Then go for it!!

Like Junior said, Congrats on being smart enough to know gear goes with the bike.

For example, I have mostly dark blk/gry gear to go with my 99 kat, but I have a friend looking to sell a red 01 CBR F4I with only 3600 miles...So I would have to go gear shopping if I wanted to match. Thats the only hangup

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp

(but that jacket is gonna cost you a fortune!)
                That's a GSXR jacket. Those things are all over the place. You can find them pretty cheap. After all, who'd want GSXR on their jacket!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki2000
                  Not always Junior. I have blue gear and red Kat. Who said your gear had to match your bike???
                  It's part of the MSF course! Didn't anyone tell you??!?!??

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                    It's part of the MSF course! Didn't anyone tell you??!?!??

Oh great now I need new gear!!!Next thing you know you will tell me to sell my hindle!!!!
                    Guess I should have taken the course!!!

Comment

Oh great now I need new gear!!!Next thing you know you will tell me to sell my hindle!!!!
                      Guess I should have taken the course!!!
                      Good god BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!

NEVER SELL A HINDLE!! Unless of course you're replacing it with a newer Hindle.

I'll send you my MSF manual so you can read it over. It's called "The Pimps Guide to Ridin"
                      You'll look sharp AND ride sharp.

Comment

How much sharper could I be?
                        I already have range's old blue JR boots!!!!

Comment

i bought my gear to match me.. cuz not much goes w/ steel blue except black.

Comment

ah i have that exact jacket but i have the corona racing jacket, its heavy and stiff but i love it, havnt gotten to much ride time with it yet but i still love it, feel so safe in it, and that kat, why not get a pre 98 they are much better looking.....

Comment

Prep, from what I remember you are 14. Why don't you wait of the next couple of years and you might be able to find some incrdeible deals on gear.

Waiting til the end of the season is way cheaper, and the bike shows have passed, go to them next year. Just an idea since you have a couple of years before you need the stuff.

Theres a few of us who are really close (we are in Hamilton) and can help you out a bit
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                              X