Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

my stuff come check and tell me what you think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't forget the clear signals and keep the yoshi !!!!!

And before this thread becomes a Hindle vs Yoshi battle all I have to say is:

KOTM December = YOSHI
    KOTM March = YOSHI
    KOTM April = YOSHI

I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

I guess we shouldn't have voted for you then, Hindle Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Huh , I just bought black gear and a grey helmet so I'll match anything . Plus I look cool 8)
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by KitKat
          don't forget the clear signals and keep the yoshi !!!!!

And before this thread becomes a Hindle vs Yoshi battle all I have to say is:

KOTM December = YOSHI
          KOTM March = YOSHI
          KOTM April = YOSHI

And you call yourself Canadian!!! :-k

Man I hope Range don't see this. He will !!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

good work prep. i'm glad you're going in the right direction with gear n such. good luck!

also, get yourself some nice boots/riding shoes
            Hello World.

Comment

hey guys i just went to the local shop with my dad the Suzuki jacket is 700$ CDN!!!! so i guess i can't get that... but i will get some sort of jacket

Comment

prep it up, would it be unwise to buy expensive gear when you are considerably under 16 years of age (14 did someone say)? My recollection is that you are not fully grown yet at that age. Even at 16 you really won't be. I don't think it would be fun to outgrow expensive new gear after just a year or so.

I just got a new blue and white 600 kat like the one shown in the picture, except for the muffler. Gloves like those pictured I didn't get, but I got similiar looking new helmet and jacket.

I am 54 years old and enjoy these new things thoroughly. Just so you know that even 40 years from now you will take much enjoyment in things.

I was just curious, if you wanted to comment, you like the Kat. Why? At your age, you could dream about any bike. A busa, a gixer, an R6, etc. So why the Kat? Looks? Affordability?

Dreams have to be believable? Mine always were.

Comment

o man my ultimate dream is to have a nice gixer 6 or 750, but insurance down here in canadian is freakin ridiculous, plus i can always wait for that, and just the katana, is so comfortable, very sporty looking, and my dad has a sport tourer, and is looking into a goldwing so my mom can ride to, then we can go for family ride so i dream of a kat now

Comment

I bought all of my Yellow and black J.R. gear and helmet after I bought the Kat. It would have been screwed up if I got the gear first then found out the only Kats available were the slower blue and red ones.

Comment

Originally posted by prep_it_up
                      hey guys i just went to the local shop with my dad the Suzuki jacket is 700$ CDN!!!! so i guess i can't get that... but i will get some sort of jacket
                      There's plenty of great gear on ebay, new enough, and all over the net. Affordable gear that will work great.

Comment

whatever you do...don't buy ORANGE

and HINDLE is a pre-requisite...take it from people who can actually PASS A FREEKIN DUMP TRUCK

Comment

Originally posted by prep_it_up
                          That's cycle city, DON'T GO THERE FOR GEAR !!! :

That jacket will be half that price when the spring sales come along just like Katgirl said. We'll help you out spending your money, don't you worry
                          Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                          Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
                            We'll help you out spending your money, don't you worry
                            I PERSONALLY convinced Junior, Owlman, Jackal AND badbilly all to buy Triumphs (Owlman was SOOOO easy to convince)[/i]

Comment

Working...
                            X