X

talked to Joe Rocket today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talked to Joe Rocket today

they are getting stock back, and if you recall...they are going to send me a replacement suit to replace my Highside that was damaged in my crash. They could send me a suit next week.

then she said if I don't mind waiting about another 4 weeks...they are getting there first run of 06 gear...she will send me one the new redesigned ones since I was so patient.

So...hopefully it will be worth it, I will have a Black GPX 2 piece that is not available to the public just yet! 8)

Frig, you ALWAYS hafta be different.

Comment

That is Great Range, now Billy can keep her winnings and spend it on herself
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
        That is Great Range, now Billy can keep her winnings and spend it on herself
        tried to talk her into some leathers for herself...NOT motorcycle either

Comment

thats awesome range!! good things come to those that wait, and God knows you've waited long enuff for it!

Comment

wait, isnt your bike still in its box????

Comment

Wow , I can't believe they're replacing your leathers like that .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

looks like some of billy's luck is rubbing off on you. Lucky bastage
                I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Does this mean I will be getting my gloves back soon ?

Oh, and you will never look as good in your GPX as I do in mine, Badbilly says so !!!
                  Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                  Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
                    Does this mean I will be getting my gloves back soon ?

Oh, and you will never look as good in your GPX as I do in mine, Badbilly says so !!!
                    You're drunk Jackal.

BB prefers Alpinestars. Just ask her.

Comment

Hey Range, when you talk to Joe Rocket again see if they've got any old model black GPX pants, size 46 laying around, mine seem to be a weeee bit to big now
                      Theres $800 down the drain, will barely stay up when not zipped into the jacket
                      Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                      Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I have a solution for you Jackal...... EAT SOMETHING!!

Comment

Hey Range, when you talk to Joe Rocket again see if they've got any old model black GPX pants, size 46 laying around, mine seem to be a weeee bit to big now
                          Hit ebay and grab a pair of speedmaster pants, then sell your GPX pants to offset the cost.
                          Kyle

Comment

you have size 48 pants...YOUR HUGE...I wear a swelt 36 pant...46 jacket!

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                              Hit ebay and grab a pair of speedmaster pants, then sell your GPX pants to offset the cost.
                              yeah boy, ive gotten alot of my gear off ebay for a steal.. some new pants are next up

Comment

Working...
                              X