X

I want frame sliders and luggage.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want frame sliders and luggage.....

Was wondering if frame sliders would fit our bikes....or do we have to do the hole-saw mod.

I'd like to get them for the obvious reasons....and also for the damn people who think its funny to move my bike at work.

Also. Any advice on luggage....just a small/med bag for a 2 day trip would suffice. Something that straps above the rear.....

Thanks
    My sig is boring.

Dude who is moveing your bike? If you want Lou and I can come down there and kick some arse for ya.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

LOL. Thanks. Just the guys I work with in the warehouse. They move it to some corner of the parking lot HELLA far away from where I park and leave from. I am gonna buy a disc lock and chain lock....HAHHAHAHAHHAH try moving that suckas.
      My sig is boring.

Comment

Chains and locks are good . Luggage is good , too . Check my ride profile . Then check e-bay and find something like that .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Screw the lock stuff, it is a lot more fun to kick arse.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I'm a lover not a fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
              Dude who is moveing your bike? If you want Lou and I can come down there and kick some arse for ya.
              ya...what's up with ppl moving your bike while you're at work?! happened to me once. *mean look* and I e'en found out who it was that moved mine. in said case - would I be allowed to punch said perpetrator in the throat?!
              - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                in said case - would I be allowed to punch said perpetrator in the throat?! [/color]
                Yes , you have my permission to puch him in the throat .

Comment

Well.....does anyone have any ideas on where I can order the sliders???? Thanks
                  My sig is boring.

Comment

Yeah I'd be having some serious talks w/ people who touch my bike when Im not around!! Thats just not right!

Comment

There are currently no sliders made for the Kat. Some people have some and have drilled the frame to install them. Have a search and you'll find quite a few threads on it.
                      fulcrum (aka David)
                      Blue 2004 GSX750F
                      Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                      If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                        Chains and locks are good . Luggage is good , too . Check my ride profile . Then check e-bay and find something like that .
                        I concur, I have the same saddle bags and the tail and tank bag. They are nice, I need to snap a loaded pic for my gallery.

Comment

Thinkig about a tailbag myself . Where'd you find yours and how much ?

Comment

I lucked out, I bought mine off nelson riggs site as inventory clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                              Yes , you have my permission to puch him in the throat .
                              thnx matt - I feel better now that I have permission

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                              Yeah I'd be having some serious talks w/ people who touch my bike when Im not around!! Thats just not right!
                              Did I mention that the person who moved my bike is a member here? (but did not know me when it happened).
                              and he'll prolly come up with some story that I was blocking him in or something...... :P
                              - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X