X

Icon Ti-Max Gloves Opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crypt dog
    when i see icon gloves one thing comes to my mind .... POWER RANGERS.
    I think KISS, in their prime days, before Simmons and crew got old.

Comment

I have a TiMax jacket and I love it... but I definately passed on the gloves.

I would have scratched the h3ll out of everything I touched with them, and its not like i'm going out for track days on my Kat so they seemed to be overkill.
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I too have a TiMax jacket (and pants) but passed on the gloves... I bought them, then returned them... they sucked, too bulky, (great protection probally) but I bought alpinestars gloves instead

I did purchase a 3rd helmet (Icon Mainframe) and while i only paid 160 shipped on ebay (they had 10% off paypal for a while) it is definatly not as quality as my shoei or aria.... it tries to incorporate all the new technology at once, which you see on some 600+ helmets.. and, it doesnt excel at any of it.. its a nice helmet, and worth what I paid, but that is it... the jacket and pants rule however.
        99 Kat 6: hindle header+ carbon cannon, rear ohlins adjusty, K&N dirt mask, super jetted and flashy dyno'd, fiber-lyte pretty dash, carbon heel kicky guards, super cool solo cowl/second look seat skin combo ANNND the 520 chain conversion, super secrect perfect sprocket combo - some wicked pilot sport cup rubbers,NRC racing engine covers, fender elim kit --- any questions? FOR SALE $$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
        X