Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I am 14, i have a pocketbike but i need.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am 14, i have a pocketbike but i need.....

Leathers... i really need to protect myself on the outdoor tracks... i would like to get yellow and black leathers... at least a jacket... i am from canada so does anyone know a canadian site that has cheap leathers?

any help would be great!
    thanks

try www.newenough.com
    Hello World.

Comment

dont forget ebay

Comment

Since your in Burlington

Hit

Check out the for sale/wanted forums on each one there's always people selling older gear. Just know what size you need and go from there.

Ebay is awesome for leather, you can find older Joe rocket and AGV stuff cheap.
        Kyle

Comment

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and will do well when you get a big bike
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

smart kid!
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
              smart kid!
              oh let me guess....it must be a canuck thing. LMAO JUST KIDDING

www.vwvortex.com
              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Yo prep...good to see you back! It's been a while.

Try Ebay, or post up your size and try here.

Comment

ebay is the way to go...I picket up a new Teknic leather jacket for around $100..

Comment

good job. now just make sure you aren't like the smart ass i almost SMOKED the other day on the bike. his pocketbike stalled on the side of the road he was gonna cross..so he fired it right back up an took off without looking..luckily i had slowed down from 100km/h and was able to swerve BEHIND him as he was in my lane position. stupid rich kids

Comment

I wonder if he knows he faces up to a $5000 fine for riding a pocket bike on the street?
                      Kyle

Comment

don't you worry about me and riding on the street with the pocketbike guys... my dad and i are very careful about how we use the pocketbike and where we go, we are always safe... Safe is the only way... but yea... so i guess ebay is the best place to go?

Comment

Working...
                        X