X

Just got a new jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a new jacket

Won it off ebay.. Actually crunchie surprised me w/ it. Nice compliment to my blaster 2 leather one. and less than half the price of the new ones.

A friend has one he wants to sell me. what did you give for it?
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Is that the mesh??? Looks nice! I need one, but they don't make them in my size...
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

I also picked up a mesh for this season. Newenough had them on closeout for like 65$.
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I was comfortable in my perforated leather last summer , but I guess mesh IS a little cooler for that . Cheaper , too . I just don't trust mesh so much anymore after a "mishap" last summer .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I grabbed one off ebay for the kids last fall. I have the matching pants and they are very cool in the summer.

Gotta love ebay, those jackets are $200($165 US) at the dealers here.
            Kyle

Comment

I got one last year in black. Its awsome for those hot days. You'll giggle when you ride with it on its so breezy
              I did find on mine that it rode up a bit, and the shoulder padding would stick up and the bottom of my helmet would hit it when I was doing shoulder checks, be careful.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Nice Jacket Matt, Keith has the same one. Big props to Crunchie for taking care of her man! You had yourself talked clean out of that jacket last night. Now talk yourself out of the matching pants and see if she'll bid on those for you too
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

nice!

but I was warned to be careful with the mesh if you put it on your bike or something when you take a break - it will melt quite quickly on the pipes!! (one of our instructors accidently did that with his when he first got it - melted part of it to the pipe )
                  - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                    they don't make them in my size...
                    Um ... are ya sure? They go up to XXXL. My brother is 6'4", 240 lbs, and he wears an XL Phoenix jacket that's just a little bit loose.
                    I got a worried mind, sharin' what I thought was mine
                    Gonna leave her where the guitars play

Comment

yeah the sizing was a little big on mine too
                      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Yeah, I paid 61.00 for it.. some tards were bidding it up to 60.00 w/ 30 minutes to go, so I waited till 10 seconds left in the auction and set a max bid of 66.00 and got it for 61.00.. Whew!

I was researching them on the joe rocket site, and the write up is pretty good on them, they go for about 140.00 or so normally, so it worked out ok..

The one I was going to get was a First gear, on close out at new enough, but hey, I can deal w/ this one.

yeah now about those rocket phoenix pants I just really dont want.

Comment

I have a Blue one like that in XL. It is nice for those really hot days. I am planning on selling mine and getting another jacket. I really like the SHIFT one that I tried on yesterday day that my father-in-law picked up. Still lets air in the same but just fit me much better.
                          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I like the zip out liner of it too cuz I get caught in rain alot at night on the way home.. Nice day when u get to work, then a shower on the way home at night.

Comment

Working...
                            X