anybody have any exp. w/this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have any exp. w/this?

http://www.newenough.com/tour_master...l_bag_page.htm

looking for something to carry stuff in on my way to work will get the bags to for the longer trips anyone have any luck with these?

ive not personally used these, but it looks like a pretty sweet setup, and you cant go wrong w/ new enough...dont forget, we are not partners (so to speak) w/ them so check out the thread in the katriders members store for more info. :P

im also looking forward to not using a backpack any more riding to and from work since i just purchased a tank bag from another member here.

Comment

ya i just need something to carry my change of clothes with me to work and phones and such tired of stuff blowing off the net as a matter of fact new enough is where i buy everything from got my new helmet there my jr jacket my gloves and a jacket for my brother i just noticed tonight in the sticky that there is a partnership which i will most certainly use from now on i think i am gonna order the whole setup from them this summer sometime
      Attached Files

Comment

Well , I did quite well with a backpack strapped to my seat for a couple years , so ...
        But I think you'll be pleased with the actual luggage you've picked out .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
        X