X

Need overall info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need overall info

Some might remember my post a while back about my work cutting my salary and demoting my title. Anyways, will probably be taking a position at the school I coach at. Problem is no more jeans and casual shirts. Tie, Shirt, Dockers and sometimes dress pants. So, I do not want to stop riding, Since May have put 6000 miles which doubled the original 5800 when I got 02-750 on 10-06. I need some suggestions for a coverall to go over my sheepel suit. So when I get to work I do not have to change.

Cheers

Rugby01
    go ahead and ruck it!!!

Ooooh , a good suit like that will be costly most likely , or will not fit well enough to provide adequate protection , in which case why bother . I've read good things about Aerostitch suits being good over civvies , but they ain't cheap . I'd just change when I got there . That's what I do .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/s...d+1+piece+suit decent looking coveralls here with armor waterproof and a name you can trust
      so many roads so little time

Comment

Why not take a weeks worth of ties and shirts into the office, then any jacket with a nice pair of overpants.

I just got a pair of FirstGear HT II, and have been pretty pleased with them. Zippers that go most of the way up the leg, so they will go right over boots and pants no problem. The zipper is covered by a velcro flap for the waterproof factor (kind of awkward at first, but you get used to it.) And the entrance to the pockets is so funky I have written off trying to use them.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
        X