Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Any word/advice on JR's Alter Ego pants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word/advice on JR's Alter Ego pants?

Ok people, since I already have the J Rocket Alter Ego jacket, I'm planning to get the Alter Ego pants.

Does anyone out there have them or know anything about them? Are they sized to fit over jeans or are they meant to be worn as clothing?

Incidentally, if anyone knows of the best place for prices, I'd be happy to get that info too.

Thanks!

Well Beekman bought some but have'nt seen or heard from him in a week.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Too late now. Just ordered 'em.

I'd offer to write about them, but I'm kinda hoping I don't find out how well they hold up.

Comment

I really like mine. I ordered a size larger than I usually get to wear over my street clothes when I ride in to work. Also gives me room to wear fleece pants under them when I ride in the cold.

Haven't ridden them in warm weather yet.

Comment

Yeah speaking of ..where is beek!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            Yeah speaking of ..where is beek!!!
            Adding some Chrome perhaps?
            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Selby
              I really like mine. I ordered a size larger than I usually get to wear over my street clothes when I ride in to work. Also gives me room to wear fleece pants under them when I ride in the cold.

Haven't ridden them in warm weather yet.
              I called Joe Rocket. The guy there said these fit over your clothes, and to order the size I would normally wear. That's what I did, but it sounds like you went larger.

By coincidence, I saw the pants at the local dealer; tried them on over my clothes - seemed to fit ok.

Comment

Working...
              X