X

Vega Helmets Opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vega Helmets Opinions?

Ok, thought I would make this a poll. The local shop around here sells vega helmets for around $75. I haven't looked at them real close but I believe all the padding is removeable/washable. Just curious if anyone has had any experience with these helmets.
    Liked
    0%
    Disliked
    0%
    Never used one
    0%
    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

I THINK they're relatively new , and I KNOW they can be had for dirt cheap . JCW sells them , so I don't know how seriously I'd take them . Speedwerks has helmets , though ...
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i love my Vega Altura (red and white). I also have a mirrored shield on it and love it. The padding is excellent and it fits great around my melon!

Id definately purchase another one

Comment

I love my vega altura as well.. black n yellow. ITs a great lid, and comfortable as anything. Lightweight, well vented, looks cool.. and certified all the way around.

Great choice!

Comment

Pic's please.

Comment

The padding in my Vega packed out pretty quickly... You could spend a lot more money replacing packed out padding rather than just buy a quality helmet first thing. But, if this is what you can afford - spend a few more $$ and get one that is Snell rated. I believe my Snell rated Vega was about $125. Definitely worth the extra $50.

Comment

Vega

I have the Vega Nitro and I like it alot it is Snell and DOT, it fits very good. I also have a couple of other Vegas, they seem to fit very well. They also have coats and boots in the Nitro line that are priced well. TRH

Comment

Thanks for the info you guys.
                -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

www.vegahelmet.com has all the pics and info.

the site has recently been revamed and looks nice.. this is the altura that I have, well almost, my graphics are a bit differnt style, alittle more gothic flame like, but almost identical.

Comment

Working...
                  X