X

Helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmets

What are some ideas for a real good lookin helmet that want hurt too much in the pocket. Right now , I have a Fulmer AFS7 but it seems heavy. Hard on the neck on those long rides.
    uscav71bluekatana05

Hey Cav. I have an AGV for sale. How much are you looking to spend? You can see the helmet in my ride profile and on the homepage. Let me know. It is a an AGV Demon Top. It comes with a clear and tinted shield.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

You can find some reasonabley priced Shark helmets. Jackal and I have one and love them.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Depends on how much you really wanna spend to be honest.

Vega is a real nice lid for a fair price.. as is HJC

Comment

I've seen the KBC VR-1 Euro's pretty cheap online, the new Scorpion lids are also at a decent price.
          Kyle

Comment

I still think HJC is the best value out there. They have some hot looking helmets for real cheap

Check this out, and this website is AWESOME to deal with
            http://www.newenough.com/product_gro...ut_helmets.htm

Ive got the CL-14 and Im very happy with it. Thats 85$ on closeout, not gonna beat that
            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Got mine for $100 , and I like it .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I currently have a HJC and like it...looking into the Scorpion Helmets...not a bad price on them...if you can find a dealer and SuperStreet bikes did a small review on it and gave it a really good write up...Their 400 series is nice and the 700 series are supposed to be really lite....
                Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

look into AFX... HJC are ok, BUT noisy....

i have a shoei... u can find Shoei's for good prices.... around 220 or so... that are usually in the 400-600 range....

Comment

I think a minimum everyone needs to ask about helmets they're buying is the packing material....

The cheap ones use styrofoam for impact where good one use fiberglass.

Comment

Working...
                    X