No announcement yet.
X

Anybody have experience with LBZ Gear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have experience with LBZ Gear?

I'm specifically looking at a mesh jacket. They've got a sweet deal at one of my local cycle shops.
    -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
    -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Hmm.....seems there's not too much to say on this brand!
    -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Comment

Well, for the benefit of anyone looking into this in the future I'll put some info in here I got from another forum:

Several people commented that it was stunter gear and wouldn't wear it.

I asked what makes gear stunter gear. Here is the response:
      Originally posted by Other Site
      I wouldn't wear stunter oriented gear because most of the gear is cut to be baggy for freedom of movement when they are doing stunts. The sleeves are not rotated forward to provide comfort and prevent binding when riding a sportbike. Believe me...you do not want a baggy jacket when you go down...jackets are made do be snug so they stay in place. Stunt oriented jackets are generally flashier in the fact that there are more panels of differing colors sewn on. Well the more seams you have the more likely they are to blow out when you go down. Personally, I buy my jackets to fit like a glove when I'm standing so that when I'm riding I know the jacket will not move around on me when I go down again! (crashed several times at track days) Just my .02 though.
      Originally posted by mharrison
      Hmmmm.....good comments. I did notice that these were quite a bit looser fitting. I was able to wear a medium and I'm usually an XL or XXL and the sleeves were still a bit loose in the medium.

Cool, so that is what is different about stunter gear. Any day you learn something is a good day!

I agree on wanting really snug gear. My MotoGP Jacket and JR pants are both nice and snug.....and HOT.....Oh well, I guess you can't have everything! LOL!
      -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

Comment

Working...
      X