X

medical info

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical info

I found a link to this on squid busters and thought it was a pretty good idea. The limitation is you get only get one per month. Additional ones cost $1.99. Free shipping too. They're shipped blank so you don't have to send out your personal info online and worry about security issues.

PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

"file not found"
    '03 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

What you were trying to link to I think is the MICS system.
      I already have a poopload of them that I bought in bulk for the members here. Those going to the rally will have a set in their goodie bags and I will be putting up a page here to make them available for folks who are not going or just want to get one early.
      I'll be posting up the thread for them very soon.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Nothing.

Comment

hear you go guys http://www.x-tremewearco.com/
          and CLICK ID TAGS
          "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

Comment

Originally posted by bigtwan251975
            hear you go guys http://www.x-tremewearco.com/
            and CLICK ID TAGS
            No, this is what he is talking about:

I've got 150 of these for the members here. Cost is $1.50/each mailing included to anywhere in the world.
            I've been waiting to release them until I ccould get my hands on the letter that was written to go with them for the police, fire and EMT services to make different departments aware of the carriers and to look for them in accidents.

Since it keeps coming up (this is not the first thread on the subject) if anyone wants them just PM me or PayPal the $1.50 per tag to me at [email protected]. Note it as "For MICS" and be sure to include your address.
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
            X