X

Help me find some Boots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find some Boots!

Well you know what they say about guys with big feet....

Its hard to find boots!

I would like to get a decent pair of racing style boot, something like these

Problem is, I am having trouble finding my size. I need at least a size 14. Anyone know where I can get some at???? Don't care what brand as long as they are comfy and well priced.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

The Strada Air is the hot weather version of the popular Sidi Strada Tepor (the waterproof version). The Strada Air has two special air intake vents on the...

This boot is made for the street rider who wants a boot with good protection features, with a low profile design to make precise shifting possible, but one...

Both are in 49 & 50 euro, which is in your size range.

Comment

Also in you size.

Comment

AHF, thanks so much. How well does that velcroe and zipper system hold in a accident? Not that I plan on being in one. Ever.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Sidi boots are one of the best....period. Those babies will do great...but you're not aloud to go down.

I love my Sidis

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
            Sidi boots are one of the best....period. Those babies will do great...but you're not aloud to go down.

I love my Sidis
            I went down once. I must have been going at least 2mph. Walking the bike, and I had a real slow drop. I actually pretty much set it down gingerly. It was pretty funny actually, but that was enough for me.

I think once I get the Kizash, I am going to go with those with those with the vents on top. Those look nice and comfy.

So, boots like these help with keeping your ankle together and everything in case something happens?
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yes, I feel very confident that if I go down, my ankles and feet have a very better than average chance. There's a lot of hard plastic on them and the shell feel very solid. They're a biatch to break in, but once they are they feel great.

Comment

You wana wear them and break them in for me? Remember that enzyte commercial where he had the big shoes???? You could get ALL the ladies
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                X