X

the skinny on helmet hawks......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the skinny on helmet hawks......

So, I got my helmet hawk today and here is my review.

1. It's the dam silliest thing you could put on your helmet to attract attention for $20 or less

2. The suction cups are good for at least 120mph, didn't want to press my luck any faster than that.

3. Younger chicks think they are the bomb. Nero, you need one, all your chic problems will be solved.

4. My wife thinks its the stupidest thing I have ever bought. Mission accomplished.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

I'm guessing you are a mohican now?

-Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I saw one of those the other day. Kinda wierd and interesting.

I may have to get me one of those......

Black IS the fastest color!

Comment

I have one and love it.
        It is yellow on a black helmet. You can see people in cars turn to look at you when you ride.
        ANything that makes cagers look at you is good in my book,

Comment

Like I tell most people that comment on it when I stop somewhere .....
          "If the goober in the car next to me is laughing , I KNOW he can see me" .
          Yeah , they're fun . I'm told by the dude following me when we go riding that almost EVERY car we pass does a double-take . But damn , you'd think after running around with the thing on there for 2 years they'd be used to it by now .....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Here is a pic of mine...

Matt, you bring up a good point abot the cagers seeing the hawk and laughing. At least they see us....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
              Yeah , they're fun . I'm told by the dude following me when we go riding that almost EVERY car we pass does a double-take .
              But Matt, how could people NOT notice your long flowing locks?!

Comment

I saw those at Cycle Gear, and laughed hard
                It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Hahaha, those Hawks are awesome. Hmmmmmm, I have an old halloween mask I could use as a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                    Originally posted by md86
                    Yeah , they're fun . I'm told by the dude following me when we go riding that almost EVERY car we pass does a double-take .
                    But Matt, how could people NOT notice your long flowing locks?!

That's not me . I'm a brunette . And I actuially dyed it black last winter . You can't even remember my hair color . I'm hurt . That's it , I break up .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Re: the skinny on helmet hawks......

Originally posted by teddy
                      So, I got my helmet hawk today and here is my review.

1. It's the dam silliest thing you could put on your helmet to attract attention for $20 or less

2. The suction cups are good for at least 120mph, didn't want to press my luck any faster than that.

3. Younger chicks think they are the bomb. Nero, you need one, all your chic problems will be solved.

4. My wife thinks its the stupidest thing I have ever bought. Mission accomplished.
                      Thanks, but I don't need a helmet hawk to get chicks. -I have a crotch mohawk.
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I had my devil horns and cat ears for a few yrs.
                        But a few months ago a local dealer started selling them (bastages !! ) so I went online and bought a mohawk. It went over really well cuz I got it as the sens were in the playoffs and rode around with my jersey on and the red mohawk on my helmet. Everytime I was out I'd get at least four or five ppl giving me the thumbs up and shite !

(for those who don't know, this is the sens logo.....http://www.binghamtonsenatorsbooster...ators_1996.gif - so the red mohawk was very appropriate)
                        - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Well, I thought you'd abandoned your team, Slim. What, with the name change and all....
                          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

thats funny as hell. 120mph... damn, they make a good product
                            '90 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
                              Well, I thought you'd abandoned your team, Slim. What, with the name change and all....
                              I could ne'er abandon my sens (my future husband plays for them, sheesh )
                              - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X