X

Need input on gloves-UPDATE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need input on gloves-UPDATE

wondering if anybody is using these? seems like a good deal, but i'd like to get some real feedback on them.

looks good to me..price is right

Comment

I'll take a pair of blue since you are offering
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

thats a helluva price, I'd go for it..IMO, rocket gloves are great, so you can't go wrong. I love mine.

Comment

3 reviews here http://www.motorcyclegearreview.com/...php?prodID=217

I don't have speedways but I do have a pair of Phoenix and Highside gloves and they are good, grabbed the little guy some blaster gloves for $17 at the last bike show.

The only bad thing I've read is some comments on the GPX gloves last year.
          Kyle

Comment

well, i ordered them tonight so i'll try to update this thread after a ride with them.

oh, sorry Thazkat, i forgot to order yours.

Comment

i have the meteor and nitrogen gloves...

I like them both..
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Looks like a pretty good deal! Go for it, and if they are crap, sell them on EBay for more than you paid!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

I have/had some Joe Rocket Nova gloves. They stood up pretty well in my prang, considering.

I was pretty much lying on my left glove as I slid up the road, and I only have a couple of minor marks on my hand where it wore through.

I might even get the same gloves again. Depends on the fit of some others that I'll try out on Saturday.

Pics will come soon for the people interested. Keep an eye out.

(Actually, that is assuming the digital camera still works - it was under my seat. But my phone still works and it was under there too)
                  fulcrum (aka David)
                  Blue 2004 GSX750F
                  Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                  If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

i got the gloves today, and WOW! what a difference in quality from $40 gloves to $90 gloves. the fit feels great, and they just *feel* like a better glove. i went out in the garage and sat on the bike with them and they feel nice there too. the problem i've had with other glove is that they feel alright, but when you get your hand around the bar, they kinda pull on my thumb. these don't feel that way so far. i'll update again after a ride or two, but i'd say if you need gloves, get these while they have them. oh, and as if i need to tell anyone, great service from newenough once again.

Comment

Working...
                    X