X

Sidi boots, only 150.00

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidi boots, only 150.00

Saw these advertised, apparently a new style from sidi, seems quite reasonable for such a good boot !

just thought i'd share it w/ everyone..

The 'Way' boot is a lower cost option for those looking for a comfortable, light weight waterproof street boot. When I put these on, I immediately liked the...

Good boot, but definitely for casual riding. Possible these for just $50 more?

Comment

The ones up top look like the ones I have now. All I could afford at the time. They are a great boot. So are the ones AHF posted. SIDI are very comfortable and you can not even tell that you have them on. My feet do not hurt after having an all day of riding.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I definately like the ones AHF posted, they look sweet, and I like the all black design in them, with the silver as well. not too flashy since my jacket, etc..is all black as well.
        The top ones would be nice for the gap, take a break and walk in them for a bit, and not feel like ur feet wanna take the day off.

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
          I definately like the ones AHF posted, they look sweet, and I like the all black design in them, with the silver as well. not too flashy since my jacket, etc..is all black as well.
          The top ones would be nice for the gap, take a break and walk in them for a bit, and not feel like ur feet wanna take the day off.
          Matt, go for the better protection at the Gap bro. $.02

Comment

I agree with AHF, go for the better boots. Foot/ankle injuries happen way to often in a bike crash. Personally I am going for these: http://www.newenough.com/oxtar_tcs_e...boots_page.htm
            I like the fact that they have a frame that will control how how foot bends.

Comment

man, i could have used those in my bike accident. i had a chick pull out in front of me and my left foot/ankle hit the side of her truck. it wouldn't have been so bad if i wasn't for a some boots like those.
              if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Comment

I use these, fits like a glove, very comfy and secure.

Comment

My new Sidi's should be here next week. Got them from new enough too (they're a sponsor of ours you know )

Not quite as good as yours kwebbel, but the next best thing. Good protection and a little cheaper for those with appropriate budgets. After all the write ups on these and hearing from those that have had accidents, definitely worth every penny.

Shameless plug::Customers of ours get $20 off any order from new enough of $100 or more
                  Mike

Co-Owner of 2Wheel Tours

Sponsored by: Superbike Supply, Pit-Bull, Sharkskinz, Spidergrips, Tailofthedragon.com, New Enough, Clear Alternatives, XT Racing, and others.

Comment

Man, I really like both of those Sidis. I've had my eye on them for a while.

I'm also thinking of the first pair, to go with my 'Stich, which should be my main "commuting suit" this summer, instead of the leathers.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Im definately going for the Sidi's..I tried a pair on a my dealer not too long ago, man were they comfortable. That second boot is quite inviting the more I look at it.

Comment

The second out of the for posted? No matter which Sidi, they're all good
                        Mike

Co-Owner of 2Wheel Tours

Sponsored by: Superbike Supply, Pit-Bull, Sharkskinz, Spidergrips, Tailofthedragon.com, New Enough, Clear Alternatives, XT Racing, and others.

Comment

I just bought the Vertebrea II...but those Corsos look GREAT...love the rear entry system...oops...that didn't come out right!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                            I just bought the Vertebrea II...but those Corsos look GREAT...love the rear entry system...oops...that didn't come out right!

As long as it comes out alright, you're doin' fine

The Vertabra's are definitely good, but there's always room for improvement (aka Corsa's
                            Mike

Co-Owner of 2Wheel Tours

Comment

Originally posted by 2Wheeltours
                              As long as it comes out alright, you're doin' fine

Comment

Working...
                              X