X

Pants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pants

So I went the IMS in minneapolis and bought a jacket, but I'm still wondering about what to wear for pants. I know that leathers are the best to wear, right now I dont really have the money, is there a good alternative? They tried to sell me a "special" pair of jeans to ride in but I didnt go for it. I've got a little while till riding season comes around and the snow is gone and might have the money then. Am I flirting w/ death for major roadrash if I go down w/ something else on?

I have a pair of Fieldsheer Highland pants and have been happy with them so far. I like to quality better than the comparable Joe Rocket pants. They come with removable CE armor in the knees and I really like the thigh pockets. They are good for spring / autumn riding, summer riding is TBD.

Comment

Leathers are the best pants to wear, bar none. Anybody will tell you that. BUT, when you budget doesnt permit, or other means wont allow the cash to be spent on them. There are plenty of good textile pants out there,that will last a long time, have all the armour you need, and will treat you well overall, along w/ not breaking ur bank account.

new enough has alot of specials on textile pants all the time, and of course, our newest vendor, speedwerks Im sure can take care of you too.

joe rocket, first gear, icon, all make good textile pants.

Comment

I've got the JR Ballistic pants for winter riding and the Phoenix mesh for summer riding. I like both, and both are comfortable in their respective weather. NewEnough should have them fairly inexpensive too.

Comment

If your really skinny, Newenough had some firstgear honda leather pants on for $85. they only have size 30 left in yellow and black , but for $85 if they'll fit that's a steal.
          Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by scooter
            I've got the JR Ballistic pants for winter riding and the Phoenix mesh for summer riding. I like both, and both are comfortable in their respective weather. NewEnough should have them fairly inexpensive too.
            Same here... I have both the ballistic 4 and the ballistic 5 pants... and the new 5.0 are soooo much better I liek them a lot mor ethan the 4.0 i bought the 5.0 to fit snug and the 4.0 last eyar to wear over jean or whatever when i is cold out.
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

I'll have to look around and see what I can find, I have some time till the snow melts even though that sometimes doesn't stop me, Tonight I took it around the block since I hadn't touched it in a while. Thanks for the help

Comment

Hey Bone, next time you are on your way down to the cities here, you should stop by Dennis Kirks scratch and dent store. They got some pretty good deals in there a lot of times.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                X