No announcement yet.
X

need a helmet but............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to hijack the thread for a minute but I'd be pissed at my parents if I were you if they only think their son's head is worth $250. Ok carry on
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

$250 is plenty. You do not need to spend $500 to get good protection. There comes a point that you are just paying for extra features such as graphics and additional vents.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
        Have to hijack the thread for a minute but I'd be pissed at my parents if I were you if they only think their son's head is worth $250. Ok carry on

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

no its worth about 350,000 dollars......................in life insurance policies

anyone heard of AFX helmets?
          f you can read this thank a teacher, if you an read this in English thank a VETERAN

Comment

Originally posted by timpryor
            no its worth about 350,000 dollars......................in life insurance policies

anyone heard of AFX helmets?
            Yep!! Here are some "personal" reviews on them: http://www.motorcyclegearreview.com/...me=Full%20Face
            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

If you are going to spend the money on buying a good helmet then make sure that you have both a DOT certification and a SNELL certification on the helmet.
              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

try on as many brands as you can find, find the best fit, narrow those by number of vents or from reviews, get the one you like, you can't judge ventilation unless u r moving, ie riding. i was in the same boat a few months ago, with 250$ you should have lots of options.

Comment

Working...
                X