X

new enough is selling the scorpion exo 1000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new enough is selling the scorpion exo 1000

I was browsing new enough and they have the new scorpion lids. however the ship date is not until mid august. I am already saving up for one.

The dogfight and the tsunami design look real nice. Time to move up from the old KBC devil
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

We finally have a dealer up here in Canada that's going to start carrying Scorpion helmets . It'll be nice to finally see one in person.
      Kyle

Comment

Yup I like that dogfight one too.

Crackhead helmet?
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I tried the Scorpion..
          Try one one first. I found the chin bar was too close to my face

Comment

the 1000 is my next helmet, i have 2 EX400s that i love. I will be getting the 1000 as soon as i can get my hands on one.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

I found them to be a bit tight...gave me a headache..but someone with a different shaped head may not find it so bad...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                I found them to be a bit tight...gave me a headache..but someone with a different shaped head may not find it so bad...
                Must... resist.... must.... re.. sist....

Comment

well i hope they are bigger i tyred on a 700 xxl and couldnt get it on my head

Comment

they do run small, i wear a Medium in Shoei, large in KBC, but had to go XL in the Scorpion, but it fits great.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
                      My 400 did the same thing to me so I looked into it and the sm/med use the same shell so I started to order a med liner. However after about a week either the inner liner broke down some or I got used to it.

Everything is good now and I wouldn't give this lid up for anything. Well except maybe the 1000

Comment

I like those 1000's but I just got a 400.

Comment

They won't be shipping them till mid August, so maybe I'll get one next year.
                          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                          X