X

AGV Sport leather suits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGV Sport leather suits

I am thinking about buying the Mirage 2 pice leather suit form AGV Sport Does any one have an AGV suit if so do you like it?

I'm gonna tell you how it is with AGV. Maybe I got a defective jacket maybe I am just to rough on it IDK. I got an AGV sport Inferno riding jacket before last years rally. About a week of owning it at the end of the sleeve is a zipper and it started ripping off the jacket. A month or so later I noticed that the mesh in all but one of the zip up vents had holes in it. One of the zippers broke to one of the vents. I am afraid to wash the damn thing because it might disintergrate in the washer. I heard that their gloves are good but I can't say much about my jacket.

Comment

I have an AGV Suzuki leather jacket. I like it. Very comfortable and looks good.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver
        I'm gonna tell you how it is with AGV. Maybe I got a defective jacket maybe I am just to rough on it IDK. I got an AGV sport Inferno riding jacket before last years rally. About a week of owning it at the end of the sleeve is a zipper and it started ripping off the jacket. A month or so later I noticed that the mesh in all but one of the zip up vents had holes in it. One of the zippers broke to one of the vents. I am afraid to wash the damn thing because it might disintergrate in the washer. I heard that their gloves are good but I can't say much about my jacket.
        Did AGV replace or repair the jacket and if so how long did it take?

Comment

i've got the suzuki leather jacket too - love it - the zippers do seem to be made of soft metal but if you put a string on em they are fine - just the metal part tends to be easy to bend so with the string you're not tweaking it sideways and stuff
          97 Katana 600
          [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

I have the 06 AGV suzuki licenced jacket. It's 1.4mm leather, with CE shoulders and elbows.

I love it. My only issue is that it is a GSXR jacket, and I have a Kat.

I am hoping I can slide in under the radar as my bike has no graphics on it.
            2007 GSX-R600

Comment

Unfortunetly I didn't fill out the warranty card for the extended warranty. The jacket is a little to small for me anyways so I am just going to go about getting another one sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by KAtana05S
                I have the 06 AGV suzuki licenced jacket. It's 1.4mm leather, with CE shoulders and elbows.

I love it. My only issue is that it is a GSXR jacket, and I have a Kat.

I am hoping I can slide in under the radar as my bike has no graphics on it.
                I saw that one too it's a nice jacket except for having that R to bad they don't make a GSXF jacket. Maybe you could cross out the R with a marker and make it into a F

Comment

Yeah.

I was trying to think of something.. Probably sell it. Paid $320, I'll put it on Craig's list for like $250. I never wore it. Just tried it on.

I bought it before I knew I was getting a GSXF.

2007 GSX-R600

Comment

macgyver wrote:
                    One of the local dealers here have quit selling them because of the same reasons. I ordered a top gear two peice suit. all the stats are as good or better than all the big names and there very reasonably priced. I added pics of it bellow. I M me if you want details.

T

"Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

Working...
                    X