X

Looking for riding pants.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for riding pants.

I am looking for a pair of riding pants, but I don't have alot of $$ to spend. If any one has a used pair they might want to sell Please let me know.

Fred

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

I got a pair of chaps if ya want them
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Might help if you post roughly the size you need, and what type you'd prefer. Textile, mesh or leather.
      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
        Might help if you post roughly the size you need, and what type you'd prefer. Textile, mesh or leather.
        My bad, your right.Thanks.

waist 34
        inseam 32
        type Would prefer leather but I have none now so any type would be better than none at all.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

i baught a pair of Joe Rocket Meteor last year they are the 04 modle, if you want them they are yours for 60 bux plust shipping thye are a medium, so if you go to the joe rocket website they will give you the size of hte pants and inseam, they are great for cool weather, and they zipper the full legnth of hte pants, they also have butt, balls and kneed protection so your covered pm me if you need more info

Comment

I just bought a pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic pants for 60 bucks at a local dealer, you can find good deals if you look hard enough. Good luck.
            2000 Kat 600
            "Fast Blue"
            Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki2000
              Originally posted by woobie
              My bad, your right.Thanks.

waist 34
              inseam 32
              type Would prefer leather but I have none now so any type would be better than none at all.
              If you pop me and email at [email protected] with the amount of $$$ you are looking to spend, I will check in my overstock of stuff I want to get rid of and can't cut you a really good deal on. I think we may have a pair or two of textile or mesh pants in your size that I'd love to get rid of for cheap.
              If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Laura...do you carry any Dainese leathers?

Comment

I need rocket leather riding pants too.to match my blaster 2 jacket !! will be looking u up about them laura!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                    I need rocket leather riding pants too.to match my blaster 2 jacket !! will be looking u up about them laura!
                    The perforated ones are very nice come summer time, I love my speedmasters.
                    Kyle

Comment

Working...
                    X