X

scorpion helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EXO-400 looks hot!!!

I need something to replace my HJC CL-12 pretty soon.... those look very comparable
    2002 GSX-R750
    2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

I have the exo700 Geronimo. it's a great helmet and i never experienced any problems w/the fogging. I would definitely recommends it to others. I hear the exo1000 is suppose to be out of this world. Don't know for how much that would go for.

Comment

Originally posted by mavpsa
        I hear the exo1000 is suppose to be out of this world. Don't know for how much that would go for.
        $299-$329 depending on color/graphics. New Enough shows that they'll be available mid August.
        I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

I have an EXO 400 tribal... No complaints at all, def comfortable and lightweight and not nearly as pricey as other brands.

Comment

I got the EXO-700 crack head and love it.

Comment

For about a week, I've had the EXO 700 Black, to match the Kat.

This is my first helmet and I love it!

Comment

Does anyone know when the release date for the EXO1000 is? And how much? From the advanced information it has an air adjustable liner and a pull down sun shield behind the visor. I currently have the EXO 400 Tribal gray and I change from the clear visor to the dark smoke tint constantly the drop down sun shield would be nice.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AKA AllyKat
                  Does anyone know when the release date for the EXO1000 is? And how much? From the advanced information it has an air adjustable liner and a pull down sun shield behind the visor. I currently have the EXO 400 Tribal gray and I change from the clear visor to the dark smoke tint constantly the drop down sun shield would be nice.
                  Originally posted by Wingspan

$299-$329 depending on color/graphics. New Enough shows that they'll be available mid August.

Comment

WOW!! : I just picked up a EXO-700 yesterday. I was getting it as a backup for my Suomy Spec 1.

I think the Suomy has been demoted. This Scorpion is a lot fo helmet for $200.00. Well worth it!!
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

I have an EXO-700 and I love it, hasnt fogged on me yet, not to mention changing the visor is cake!

Comment

next time add pictures of them.

Comment

Working...
                        X