Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The UPS man came to see me today, NEW GEAR!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UPS man came to see me today, NEW GEAR!!!

Whoohooo! New gear for me:

Suzuki Rain Jacket (made by IFW aka: FirstGear, Hein Gericke) The blue is actually darker than the pic would indicate

First Gear "Trophy" Gloves:

Kobe Carbonstar one-piece suit:

Man, I had forgotten how much fun it is getting out of a one-piece! Especially a new, not broken-in suit!
    I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Nice suit!!!!! 8)

I've never seen that brand before!! Looks awesome!

Comment

Kobe isn't one of the more common brands in the US. AFAIK the only place to get them is 1888fastlap.com.

I decided to get one after reading a lot of good things on the WERA board. Those guys do a lot of crashing, and the Kobe's get a lot of favorable comments, especially for a moderately priced ($632 shipped), non custom suit.

(those Vanson wearers will bash anything that didn't cost $1800)

Comment

But they don't come with pucks!?!? WTF!

Comment

They do, I just didn't put them on before I took the pic.

Comment

nice, once i get older i wanna get a nice vanson soo bad keep it for the next 10 years too

Comment

Personally , I don't see the appeal of the Vanson's... they look kinda plain to me.

Comment

im gonna get a nice custom one, corona style

Comment

KOBE makes an awesome set of leathers! Good choice, Wingspan.

While Vanson's may be kind of plain in their designs, but they are extremely well made which is key for safety on the track. Those leathers can withstand multiple incidents without needing to be replaced. Definitely a plus.
                  If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

nice gear and where are the boots? lol
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Speedwerks
                      While Vanson's may be kind of plain in their designs, but they are extremely well made which is key for safety on the track. Those leathers can withstand multiple incidents without needing to be replaced. Definitely a plus.
                      Whoa... multiple offs with the same set of leathers!? Very cool. 8)

Comment

Nice gear Wing. Yeah the Kobes are some good leathers for the price. Let me know what you think of them.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by Junior

Whoa... multiple offs with the same set of leathers!? Very cool. 8)
                          Definitely! And let me tell you...after a get off when you have to pay to repair the bike, the last thing you want to do is pay to replace or repair the leathers.
                          If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Nice looking suit. Definately keep us posted on what you think of it.

I've seen the odd Kobe suit on the net, but nothing locally. It'd be good for a first hand opinion.
                            Kyle

Comment

Good grief..the ups guy was working overtime to deliver those sweet packages!!

congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X