X

New Helmet Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Helmet Time

Looking for a new helmet, but ran into a few questions along the way. The first two are member specific and the third is just an open question I didn't find an answer to yet....

1) Cyber, on your Nolan N102, do you get a lot more air noise when you flip the VPS up? I really like the N102 with bluetooth they just released and you rave about them often enough that they are a serious contender on my budget.

2) DooD I think it was bought a Roof? How's that working out? I really like the look of them but have no feedback on quality....

3) Anybody have any experience with Simpson helmets? The "euro" type helmet simpson makes was discussed earlier this year, but I haven't found anybody who owns one or knows a friend who knows a friend. I know they make quality helmets for the automotive world, but I'm not familiar with their motorcycle products.

At this point its a Nolan, Simpson, insert euro spec helmet (eg roof), or an Arai come spring.
    None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
    -Robert Morrison

"
    well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

My uncle has this simpson helmet

I have never wore it because his head is like shrek's. Huge. But I could ask him some specific questions if you like!
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just general comfort, fogging, wind noise questions I guess. I'm not really sure, I really like the way they look though. I'd be looking at the street bandit or outlaw bandit specifically, but if I can get somebody to vouch that simpson makes a quality helmet, i'd be much closer to jumping on board....

street bandit

outlaw bandit
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Working...
      X