X

pants or jacket?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pants or jacket?

Well some one wants to get me an xmas present so I have to decide on pants or a jacket?

I'm hoping to find a jacket with hard armor and a back protector or if I go with pants I want some thing with patches for the knee sliders.

Do they make any fabric pants with knee sliders? I tryied on a pair of super nice pants at iron pony but the only problem was they were basicly form fit and I have big calf muscles from mountain biking. So I think a fabric lose fit is going to be the only thing that will fit my calf's

I was also considering the armor sets that are out there but not sure how much protection just the armor would provide.

Well , leather pants (mine anyway) have a little stretchy fabric on the calves . I've not seen "fabric pants" with velcro for sliders , but you could always just have some sewn in . If budget is an issue , pants are gonna be pricier than a jacket , too . But I'd still get a jacket before pants . Your vital organs are upstairs , so you'd probably wanna look out for them if you have to choose ....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Thats true. These pants had the stretch part on the calves but still no go. They were 46 waist and in normal pants I'm 42 so its hard to say.

The jackets that I found that fit were 52/62's. I'm checking out iron pony's web site to see if I can find any textile pants that are knee slider compatible.

Comment

These are interesting

Doesn't look like they have velcro patches but if you read the item description they claim they do.

Comment

Working...
        X