X

any one with a shoei rf1000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one with a shoei rf1000

i just bought a rf1000 off ebay. what does the leaver on the side of the visor do? is that how you get the visor off, how does it work? also if you have a dark tinted visor you want to sell for it let me know.

StevnMD just got one. I have an RF800. Are you talking about the little lip molded into the visor? Then yes it is to lift up and pull down the visor. If not, are you talking about the identical release mechanisms on wither side of the helmet? If you pull them down with the visor all the way up you can remove it.
    AMA member # 224227

Comment

No... I know what he's talking about...

That lever is to hold your face shild up in a slightly cracked position. Great for riding in the cold or the fog. Allows air in the bottom of the face shield to prevent fogging...

I just got a smoke visor and breath guard directly from Shoei. They have an online store on their site.
      -Steve

Comment

I got the rf900...must be different then the 800 and a 1000 because if I pump my lever it feeds me cold beer. Someday I am going to pull the helmet apart and find ot where it comes from.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by stevnmd
          No... I know what he's talking about...

That lever is to hold your face shild up in a slightly cracked position. Great for riding in the cold or the fog. Allows air in the bottom of the face shield to prevent fogging...

I just got a smoke visor and breath guard directly from Shoei. They have an online store on their site.
          That's what's there for.
          Josh

'97 TL1000S, '91 GSF400 Bandit

Comment

to bad they dont have pictures on the store they have

Comment

Working...
            X