X

Looking Fly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Fly?

Has anyone ever thought how funny they looked wearing all the gear? I want to start getting some gear and then I start thinking about looking funny. I know safety should be the first priority and it is. Just curious if anyone thought about it.

Hey maybe u should think about how funny u would look with no gear after a crash lol that would be awesome .... NOT
    With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
    The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
    To the bang bang boogie
    Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

My wife wants to jump me everytime I wear my gear..
      (Ironc, I know)

Comment

My wife calls me her Blue Power Ranger. Do not worry about what others think. They will be the ones in the Tramua unit being scrub like a burn victim when they go down and get a nasty case of road rash. Remeber this. Sweat Washes off Road Rash Doesn't.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I was asked one time by a "harley" rider if maybe I was overdoing it...I was wearing a leather jacket in the middle of summer...his comment was that if I did crash how much would it really protect me...I told him that I don't really want to find that out but I would bet that a T-shirt wouldn't protect me as much as my leather jacket would. He shook his head and laughed...maybe just me but I like my skin just the way it is...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Not all gear is super flashy. Some is very subtle and still very protective. and I'm with everyone here, I like the skin on my body and plan to keep it there.
            http://rides.webshots.com/album/552670376QLcRnn?start=0

Comment

Everybody else gets to play dress up cowboys(rednecks) gangsters religous fanatics bikers why not sport bike riders.

Comment

I've been told more than once I look like the yellow power ranger...and it really is true ! Doesn't bother me at all. Besides, I have my own TV show .
                ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

No, what looks funny is pushing a bike down the road in full leathers and racing boots.

At least that's how I imagine I looked the last time I ran out of gas...
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

The gear looks cool dude. It could and probably would save your skin if God forbid you went down. And who gives a S--t what anyone else thinks. If you do care about your image, dont wear the stuff and if you go down you will have all the battle scars that say that your hardcore, its your decission. I have all the gear and this past summer with that extreme heat I took the chance and rode around like a squid, t shirt and shorts and sneakers, a few times.... STUPID ! but its how much of a risk are you willin to take ? Maybe if I went down, my full on Tribal sleeves would save me........NAW I ride a Kat , that only works for those Harley badass dudes.Haha
                    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Black Peter.....YOUR A LUCY MAN !
                      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

LUCKY
                        sigpic

Comment

I had a squid that worked with me that useto like to make fun of me wearing full gear, Then after just 1 80mph wheelie that went wrong and he rashed up most of his body, He is now asking me where is the best places to get gear..

It's not IF, it's WHEN.

Personaly I don't think full gear looks that funny at all.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

You do not have to look like a superhero wanna be in your gear. There is a lot of simple stuff out there that will save your skin in a crash.

Personally I do not understand the need for your gear to match your bike. I have a yellow Kat and I have no desire to look like Big Bird riding down the rode. Although I was told that with my red jacket on I look like Elmo riding Big Bird down the road

Comment

Originally posted by rydethis
                              Hey maybe u should think about how funny u would look with no gear after a crash lol that would be awesome .... NOT
                              I can provide you with pics of BOTH if you wish . Yeah , I crashed with no gear . It sucked . I know I look goofy walking around the store in full leathers with kneepucks and stuff , but I ALSO know that it sucks to bleed all over eveything for a couple weeks while waiting for skin to grow back . I got a REAL cool scar I can show you to drive my point home if you wish ....
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X