X

Psycle Skins...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycle Skins...

anybody use these? Good or Bad review ? Basically similar to wearing under armour...

Have not used Psycle Skins but I hear that they do what they say. Personally I'd like to get some of the pants. Boxers are kind of a PIA to get situated right and you look pretty stupid trying to adjust the "equipment" every time you stop somewhere. People begin to wonder if you have some sort of problem
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

ok, so we'll be sure to keep that in mind when you start getting funny looks at the gap !!

Comment

Re: Psycle Skins...

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
        http://www.motorpsycle.com/psycle_skins_top.asp

anybody use these? Good or Bad review ? Basically similar to wearing under armour...
        Matt, they are an excellent product. So much so that we decided to start carrying them. Keeps you cool in the summer and warmer in the winter. Definite plus! Also, makes leather coming on and off of you much easier.
        If you're not on a SpeedWerks bike, you're probably behind one.

www.speedwerks.com

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me !!

Comment

I have a couple of full sets and they are great. Shame I can't wear them into work though. Just doesn't look right with the tie
            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
            MSF Rider Coach 27028
            MoPowerSports.com
            Torco
            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

I wear Receka Performance Underleather:

You got it.
              Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

i like underamor, ive worn it most of my life, and im staying by my tried and true, but if someone wants to do a test on hwo they work on a skinny kid from massachusetts im open for free bees

Comment

Working...
                X