Vdiscount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vdiscount

i saw the gear thingy and thought i would make a post... lol

i am not advertising for them, but figured i would throw this out there... i ordered customed leathers from them, and they did great... they even make me another jacket and charged me AT cost to them...so, they were good... they said if anyone buys from them and gets custom leathers made, to say that i recommended you and you will get a discount...so, i just wanted to throw this out there at ya....

Do you have a web address for them?
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I don't think they have a site, but they do have an ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/vdiscount_W0Q...enameZl2QQtZkm

I was looking at thier leathers last year and I believe Bigbean and one other from KP had bought suits from them. Keith (who's login name I forget) had bought the 2 piece suit and was very happy with it.

I ended up snagging a pair of Speedmaster pants off ebay around that time and never ended up ordering from them.
      Kyle

Comment

I'm considering ordering a set of pants to zip up to my Urban Warrior jacket from them. I've seen Bean's gear, and it looks really well made.
        -Steve

Comment

How do you get custom leathers on ebay? Did you order them on ebay then send them measurements? How custom can you get?

Comment

What kind of a price range are we talking?
            AMA member # 224227

Comment

You really need to know your measurements / size before you start buying any kinda gear like that online usually. Someplaces can send you a chart to fill out, or fill one out online so they have the information to make a custom set for you. but the more info, current info, you have the easier it is.

Comment

Hey Bean, do you think they could make a set of leathers for someone taht is 6'5", and not too skinny?

Also, what was cost on those?
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                X