My (new to me) CBR 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "K"
    replied
    I got the tires pumped up; checked, no significant dry rot.

Changed oil/filter/coolant/brake fluids; lubed up the chain and it rides like a champ again.

Just love Hondas for reliability.

Leave a comment:

• SmokeyMcNug
    replied
    Damn what a steal!

Leave a comment:

• "K"
    replied
    Picked up my second 06 CBR600F4i this past weekend, 4k miles on odometer, minor body damage, unmolested with only a slip-on exhaust.

$2k cash, since I was the first person to show up with payment in hand and seller was desperate for $$.

It's been sitting in a garage for ages, put in new battery, fresh fuel and Seafoam mix, starts within few cranks of the starter.
    I'll probably just turn it for profit in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• loneraider
    replied
    Great bike there: Enjoy it !!

Leave a comment:

• Jaxer
    replied
    I bought a CBR600 F2 back in 1994 Brand New and loved it. Very fast and easy to modify. Bought my second CBR600 in 1998 and loved it just as much. Great pic!

Leave a comment:

• fury8793
    replied
    I've been riding the CBR around a lot lately seeing as how my Kat is out of commission for now and I miss the seat of the Kat...so much.

I do enjoy the light feel of the bike though and it certainly has it's pros.
    Last edited by fury8793; 05-19-2015, 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• fury8793
    replied
    Very nice K! I just recently added a KLR along with my other two bikes and my garage is beginning to overflow that's for sure. I paid $1800 for the Kat, $1700 for the KLR and well $3k for the CBR. I love them all but not necessarily equally. ;D

Leave a comment:

• "K"
    replied
    Originally posted by shpielers View Post
    Nice! I'm the same way, but my little collection is nowhere near that nice and shiny.
    Most if not all of my bike collections are under $2-3k, ridden hard and put away wet, only gets washed while ridden on rainy days... except for the street-legal, dual sport, kickstart-only KLX300, it gets cleaned after a muddy ride:

My daily commuter (between Hoboken NJ, Manhattan & Brooklyn) is a $850 Ninja 250 that gets operated at the rev-limiter going between car mirrors:

Last edited by "K"; 10-27-2014, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shpielers
    replied
    Originally posted by "K" View Post
    Some people drink, some people smoke, I ride bikes.. my wife knows that bikes come with me before we got married.
    Nice! I'm the same way, but my little collection is nowhere near that nice and shiny.

Leave a comment:

• fury8793
    replied
    It certainly isn't a Kat but she sure is an absolute blast to ride! A little on the uncomfortable side during long stretches but it certainly doesn't take much to get the front wheel off of the ground!

Leave a comment:

• "K"
    replied
    Originally posted by shpielers View Post
    K, those bikes all yours??
    Some people drink, some people smoke, I ride bikes.. my wife knows that bikes come with me before we got married.
    Last edited by "K"; 10-04-2014, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shpielers
    replied
    Originally posted by "K" View Post
    Another CBR F4i owner:

F4i is still forgiving as a sportbike, but lighter than Katana in handling.. brakes are much better than Katana.

K, those bikes all yours??

Leave a comment:

• Million$
    replied
    Nice bike. I have a F3...

Leave a comment:

• "K"
    replied
    Another CBR F4i owner:

F4i is still forgiving as a sportbike, but lighter than Katana in handling.. brakes are much better than Katana.

Last edited by "K"; 10-04-2014, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rschlegel
    replied
    Love that color scheme. Great bike! I would have to do bar risers though. Too many broken bones in my past to ride low any more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X