Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Bike,Congrats!

Comment

Updates!

Thanks for the input scotty. I've got plans for at least the stainless lines, and I've already been looking into the jumper mod. I'm gonna wait on the latter until the bike ceases to scare the chit outa me. Just kidding...Kinda.

I got my OES sliders in. Dumb, ugly cage out, New, fresh sliders in.
      I really like these sliders, best I've seen by far. They are true no cut, although my fairings were already cut because of the cage
      Either way, they offer angle cut, or radius cut on the sliders, the angle cut just looks so good. I'll let the photos do the rest.

Sportbike Parts and Accessories for Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and more.

Sorry for the large/excessive quantity of photos...

new lid...been my favorite graphic since I first saw it.
      Couple years later its about 160 bucks less. haha

Still waiting on the supersprox and taillight. Should be here Monday or Tuesday.

After that, not much plans other than to ride as much as possible, my girlfriend just got hired for a job out here that she starts on the 17th!
      So, now all our money is going to her move out here. Thank god, it's been too damn long to be apart, she says she can't wait to ride on this new bike. haha, until she sees her seat.

Comment

Originally posted by kmbphoto View Post
        she says she can't wait to ride on this new bike. haha, until she sees her seat.
        Pretty pitiful aint it

I think a napkin sitting on top of the plastics would be more supportive.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

pretty sweet bike looks like it runs hard
          when in doubt power out sally!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            Pretty pitiful aint it

I think a napkin sitting on top of the plastics would be more supportive.
            It's ok, you can't ride around in the kitchen that much anyway.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

My buddy just picked up an 07 zx6r as his first bike, they are absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                It's ok, you can't ride around in the kitchen that much anyway.

Ohhhh damn
                1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
                2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Originally posted by Big_kat View Post
                  My buddy just picked up an 07 zx6r as his first bike, they are absolutely gorgeous.
                  Only 599 ccs? Psh .......
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                    Only 599 ccs? Psh .......
                    Obviously a great starter bike.....
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Yeah I told him to start off on something smaller but he wouldn't listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_kat View Post
                        Yeah I told him to start off on something smaller but he wouldn't listen.
                        It's fine. A lot of people survive just fine starting off on 600cc sport bikes. They generally end up being horrible riders, but then if they cared about being good at it, they wouldn't have started off on a 600....

Comment

Working...
                        X