No announcement yet.
X

ZX14: Secondary Flies Removed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The eu version makes more power up top because the exhaust servo closes for noise regs, 20 cents and two minutes fixes that
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
      Area P 4-1 full exhaust.
      The AreaP is a solid exhaust. I've been really happy with mine, and the company is good to work with too.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Here's a review of Concours 14 owner who got a reflash on his ECU . He kept the flies, but the ecu opens them up sooner. I am sure that something similar can be done for the ZX14.

Comment

Essentially, that is what I've done. New pipes, a PC and a good map, and you get almost the same feeling and quickness without all the nuttiness that comes with the removal of the flies.
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
            Essentially, that is what I've done. New pipes, a PC and a good map, and you get almost the same feeling and quickness without all the nuttiness that comes with the removal of the flies.
            After spending almost $500 on the yosh for the kat, i really cant justify spending all the $$$ on an exhaust system, and PC, for the zx14 if it runs great right now. I would like a deeper tone but thats all, and too me its not worth the $1,000 + for a nicer sound
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Working...
            X