replied

Leave a comment:

• STULER
    replied
    lets see if your saying that after riding a couple hundred miles on the CBR

Leave a comment:

• djstormxx
    replied
    lol it was funny when my friend was on his ninja 250 and rode my kat 600. he was in love and wanted a more powerful bike. I love my kat but man do i crave a cbr600rr or gsxr 750. i only wish i could afford it being a fulltime college student

Leave a comment:

• sharpie6
    started a topic 2007 Honda CBR1000RR

2007 Honda CBR1000RR

Wow, what a machine. I just had the pleasure of riding my buddies cbr1000 home for him. He just had a bunch of chrome done and needed someone (lucky me) to ride it back for him.

Holy cow, what an experience that was. His bike, which is basically stock except for slip-on, windshield, and chrome, was incredibly smooth and powerful. The response was absolutely amazing and kind of makes me never want to ride a katana ever again.

The suspension was totally different. My bike feels like a trampoline compared to his. The only thing I found that was going to require lots of getting used to was the cornering. I'm sure all SS bikes are like that though.

Anyway this was my first experience riding a true sportbike and I loved every second of it. Can't wait to get my own!

Sorry about the lack of respect for the kat, but its hard to settle for after riding the CBR
Working...
X