• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dept. of OMG...

Not A Joke: Rossi To Test NASCAR Car Tomorrow
    by dean adams
    Sunday, April 21, 2013
    From the not exactly sure how we feel about this department: Valentino Rossi will test Kyle Busch's NASCAR car tomorrow in Charlotte, North Carolina.

ENDS

It worked for Danica patrick, who knows....
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Well, something 'nascar' worth reading about tomorrow afternoon at least...the rest is all scripted like a wwe show these days...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

No doubt... What in tarnations....

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Our man Casey Stoner has moved to 4 wheels. It will be interesting to see how legends of 2 wheels perform when ball size is less of a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
            Well, something 'nascar' worth reading about tomorrow afternoon at least...the rest is all scripted like a wwe show these days...
            nah don't get your hopes up.. it will still be just as boring as ever. unless rossi cuts a hole were the door is supposed to be and hangs out to scrap a knee, hes still only going in circles on completely dry pavement

I could never understand why Danika Patrick moved from F1 to NASCAR.. that has to be the biggest downgrade in careers I've ever seen..
            if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Originally posted by boomer_95 View Post
              i could never understand why danika patrick moved from f1 to nascar.. That has to be the biggest downgrade in careers i've ever seen..
              money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money!

Comment

Originally posted by PaintItBlack View Post
                money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money! Money!

So what your saying is, it's all about the chance to learn new skills?

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Yes sorry.... Typo!

Comment

motogp has a write up about rossi in the nascar yesterday
                    if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
                      Not A Joke: Rossi To Test NASCAR Car Tomorrow
                      by dean adams
                      Sunday, April 21, 2013
                      From the not exactly sure how we feel about this department: Valentino Rossi will test Kyle Busch's NASCAR car tomorrow in Charlotte, North Carolina.

ENDS
                      Probably just a promotional stunt by the sponsor. He once tested a Ferrari F1 in the early days of 2010, with reasonable results too. On the Catalunya track he was only .2sec slower than Kimi's lap record of 2008.
                      Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

That and her 'family' has $$$ to put her into that career anyway.
                        Shes a crybaby silver spoon brat that needs to be kicked to the curb and told to
                        get a real job w/o cameras, sponsors, or FANS.

ugh.
                        "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

Here's the scoop... http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/...onst-a-car.htm

Comment

Originally posted by VampV View Post
                            That and her 'family' has $$$ to put her into that career anyway.
                            Shes a crybaby silver spoon brat that needs to be kicked to the curb and told to
                            get a real job w/o cameras, sponsors, or FANS.

ugh.
                            pretty much how I feel about all nascar drivers...
                            I am a Penn State fanatic.
                            Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Working...
                            X