Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

This is how COTA treats a world champion...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how COTA treats a world champion...

Fackers...
    Last edited by superbike; 03-21-2013, 09:46 AM.

I just read Schwantz's statement on Facebook a little bit ago. Sickening. People are blowing up COTA's FB page about it...lots of pissed off motorcycle racing fans out there tonight...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

whats the backstory on this?

Edit: heres the backstory for this who are wondering:
      Last edited by xredjokerx; 03-20-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Bastards!!
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by xredjokerx View Post
          whats the backstory on this?
          to make a long story short, if it weren't for Schwantz, COTA would have never happened, nor would DORNA have brought another GP to the US. They basically muscled him out at the last minute, after he designed the track(with a little help), and got the deals made. So, he's got them in litigation, which is also probably the reason why they booted him from the test. It still isn't right, he was there as Blake's coach/mentor, not trying to be an official or throw his weight around the place by any means.
          Last edited by teddy; 03-20-2013, 05:58 PM.

You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Read This: http://www.sportrider.com/features/1...#ixzz2LWMaFKpj

Comment

What was track owners reason for doing this dumb ass move?
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

$$$$
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Explains the law suite.... Hope he gets right to the COTA events.
                  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran
                  If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

The CotA Facebook page is blowing up with legions of extremely pissed off fans. If you go check it out, make sure you switch the timeline view to 'posts from others'. They are apparently deleting posts as well, there was some mention made of that by a few posters. Shady, and makes them look even more guilty to me.

I'm wondering if they will stand their foolish ground, or do what's right. If they do what's right, it would mean more $$ for them long term, which is obviously their only concern.

Comment

Welp, yesterday when I read the SB Planet story, I was pissed. Sorry to my KR friends for my reaction and lack of tact. The old saying is, "dont' get mad, get even". If you are a Facebook user, please, go to Kevins FB page and offer a few words of support. Then, go to the CotA page and ask them to reconsider the error in judgement they have made in Kevins regard. Kevin has been one of the best "Past Champions" the sport has ever known. He has coached some of the best in the sport today through the Redbull series for youngsters coming into the sport. I've had the privilege to know his folks, Jim & Shirley Schwantz, and they are the reason Kevin has stayed as grounded as he has. Good people. Proud Texans that have been taken advantage of by the Circuit of the Americas. KR, Steve, Fred, thanks for letting me use this forum to speak my mind, Jim.

Comment

Here's how you treat a World Champion...http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/...antzinvlag.htm

Comment

I had pencilled in going to MGP race there this year, glad I haven't bought tickets yet.
                          Pics
                          Pics
                          No pics yet
                          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
                            Here's how you treat a World Champion...http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2013/...antzinvlag.htm
                            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                            ------------------------------------------
                            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

As not only a 'responsible' rider, but also as a MotoGP fan this commercial certainly proves how far off the mark the PR/Marketing Dept. at CoTA truly is. Schwantz may be better off not being affiliated with them anyway....

This place may be a nice facility, but the administration is a joke.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X