X

Anyone in Ky up for a track day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Ky up for a track day?

Riding your motorcycle on the track is the most exciting and safest way to ride your motorcycle, and we guarantee that a Sportbike Track Time track day event will be unforgettable. A closed circuit course (race track) is the only place you can ride your sportbike and experience the true power and beauty of your machine without worrying about speed limits, traffic, or speeding tickets! Our events are open to riders of all skill levels, from beginners to experts, and our event formats are designed to give each rider maximum time on track and exceptional coaching! Our motorcycle riding instruction will leave you feeling like a better, safer, faster and more confident rider! Check out our track day event schedule for events in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, South Carolina & Wisconsin!

bluegrass motorsports park is alllllllmost done....

Im about to take a slot for june or july

I've thought about it,but I think I am going to wait.
    sigpic

RIP CP
    50th Anniv R6
    95 Katana 600
    http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

I read about Bluegrass somewhere , and the cost for a trackday was INSANE .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

is this going to be near the ky speedway?

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
          I read about Bluegrass somewhere , and the cost for a trackday was INSANE .
          $150 for a full day of riding doesnt seem THAT insane. Does it?

Comment

The last article I read said something about a yearly membership and $5000. Wish I could find that link again...
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

The $5000 is to become a member of the track. The $150 is to ride as a member of SportBike Track Time. You don't need to be a track member to ride with them.
              sigpic

In Life, you either lead, follow, or circumnavigate the whole process....

Comment

Originally posted by greenchili1993 View Post
                The $5000 is to become a member of the track. The $150 is to ride as a member of SportBike Track Time. You don't need to be a track member to ride with them.
                Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Yeah , I'd read about the member thing , and then paying for track time on TOP of that . I didn't see much about hosted events ....
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Looks like STT has a bunch of events ... sounds interesting
                    - Beave

1998 Katana 600 - Traded
                    2005 F4i -

Comment

Working...
                    X