X

Great article on tires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article on tires

If you're trying to decide what tires to buy for hard street riding with some track days thrown in, this article might be of some help. Posted here so I don't get spammed with "it's not a katana"

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

you're right, that is a great article...

Thanks for the info, though I'm still undecided about which tire to buy... Prolly go with the longer wearing set... I believe they were the Conti's in the review... At the moment I need a new rear only so after the next rear is worn out I'll have to consider the Continentals...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

I wonder where on the scale the z6`s would be.Good read
      1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

i saw this in a mag....think i'm getting the bt 16's when it's time, unless something better comes along.
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Very interesting article. I need new tires i guess its about time i read this
          1992 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
          X