Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

CMP April 25th & 26th w/ STT, who's going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMP April 25th & 26th w/ STT, who's going?

I'm no longer on a kat, but thought I would see if anyone here hitting up the trackday weekend at Carolina Motorsports Park on April 25th and 26th? I just claimed by place. This is my hooray for spring weekend!

For those don't know what I'm talking about, go here and sign up. It's only $135 per day
    Last edited by seabass10369; 04-27-2009, 07:18 PM.
    sigpic

I am already heading to Road Atlanta in April, so no for me on this one. I am doing VIR North course in March. I need to check the US Desmo schedule for CMP though....

Holy crap though... You are heading down from PA to do this? I was just in Harrisburg a couple weeks ago.

I am only 2 hours from CMP and VIR. Stuck right in between the two!
    Ron
    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Yeah, my buddy and I figured why the hell not, it's a cheap priced day, it's fun to go to new places. Plus I am getting track school instruction with it. Also still cold up here this time of year and I can't do May at all, and I have to get out soon or I'll go crazy.
      sigpic

Comment

I am planning on doing trackday wit STT at Nashville superspeedway April 18 and 19th. I believe Hs2020, Bossfan and Zepp are also going to be there. I know Zepp is coming down to hang out and just video and take pictures because he is riding the zx14 down.

sigpic

Comment

Have fun guys, hope to see many pics from that trip.
          sigpic

Comment

We plan on posting a bunch if everything goes right. It would be cool if we could plan a roadtrip to a trackday event some where with a central location. Then have a bunch of Kr members show up for the trackday.

sigpic

Comment

That would be sweet, just not in May though that month is outta the question for me.

For central location, it would probably have to cater to one part of the country like the eastern 1/3, and run at like VIR, Summit Point, Or CMP. So if some of you guys think an eastern katriders trackday meet would be fun, TPM has dates in august for VIR and Summit Point. NESBA has some june dates for CMP. July may not be a good month since its the rally month. But If we get a bunch of first timers to go TPM will be a better bet since they incorporate ART intro school into the day for first timers and you still get as many sessions as everyone else.
              Last edited by seabass10369; 03-03-2009, 02:00 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I made it down and back without a hitch... here's some prelim pics

sigpic

Comment

I was actually on my way to the track Sunday when my Aprilia left me stranded on the side of the road. I had to call for the truck and diagnosed a blown fuse when I got home.

I was looking forward to watching for a bit. Glad you had a great weekend for it!
                  Ron
                  MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                  X