X

Unused sockets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unused sockets?

So as I was taking the fairings on my 06 Kat today to do some body work, I noticed two sockets on both the front left and right side of the bike that didnt have anything plugged into them. Both have 4 wires going into them I believe, Ill be able to post some pics tomorrow as an aid. So anyone have any idea?

Originally posted by SawDawg View Post
    So as I was taking the fairings on my 06 Kat today to do some body work, I noticed two sockets on both the front left and right side of the bike that didnt have anything plugged into them. Both have 4 wires going into them I believe, Ill be able to post some pics tomorrow as an aid. So anyone have any idea?

CA emissions fan control on the forward right, the CA fan for the carbs on the middle left. Not used on most bikes.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X