X

Starter Button?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter Button?

So I just got myself a 06 600 and as my thumb pressed down on the plastic starter button, what appeared to be a cap or cover just broke off. The button and everything still functions, with it being recessed in the handle by just the bit is where I have trouble hitting it with my gloves on. Ive tried doin some searches for this little odd piece but I havent been able to find anything, anyone have any ideas of where I could get one?

Originally posted by SawDawg View Post
    So I just got myself a 06 600 and as my thumb pressed down on the plastic starter button, what appeared to be a cap or cover just broke off. The button and everything still functions, with it being recessed in the handle by just the bit is where I have trouble hitting it with my gloves on. Ive tried doin some searches for this little odd piece but I havent been able to find anything, anyone have any ideas of where I could get one?
    I dont think you can buy just a button
    whole assembly or disassemble a used one in the bone yard
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Same thing happened to me. First I used one of those try me buttons from a set of neon lights. Now I have a switch wired in.
      sigpic

Comment

Or make a trip through the local parts house and pick something. My last bike I did not have a key for and used a toggle switch. You should be able to find a momentary push button to mount some where handy till you can get what you want.

Scott

Comment

Working...
        X