X

HELP bike wont turn over has power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP bike wont turn over has power

just cleaned the carbs and painting put the new exhaust on went to start it and nothing i have lights and all that but wont crank when i push the start button it not the starter solinoid replaced it does start when i jump the solinoid plz help lol

check the basics is it in gear.is the switch in the run postion.is the clutch safety switch working right?
    YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

yep checked them all im hopeing its not the cdi box

Comment

then check the switch.check the relay .double check any fuses and check the wires for burnt or shorted wires
        YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

You have a clutch switch and a side stand relay. If either of those are not properly hooked up or bypassed, you get nothing when you hit the starter button.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

thanks all found the issue was the new adjustable clutch lever i put on wouldent engage the clutch safty switch on the 1 setting only 2-6 lol

Comment

Working...
            X