Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Converting to LED blinkers on 91 GSX750F?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting to LED blinkers on 91 GSX750F?

Hai guys.
    I just bought myself a 91 GSX750F Katana. She was laid down by her previous owner and has no blinkers. So im wondering what it would take to skip buying the bulb blinkers, and just get some LED ones. And if not, where can I pick up some bulb blinkers? Shes only my second bike, and my first sports bike. So I am a bit new to this. But your feedback and help is appreciated.

Head down to cycle gear and grab some blinkers if you go with leds get load stabilizers or live with rapid flash.
    Enjoy
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
    1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
    Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

i have an 06 with led combo tail and also led signal and rapid flash is about 2 flash a second with a long first flash, so for me i like it i feel it gets their attention then changes speed and they keeps people behind me alert since its a change the eye can see, since i did it ive noticed people back off my rear tire when i signal now which i like. but im considering adding a nasty red flash bulb for brake light or some kind of proximity sensor to blind butt heads that get with in 5 feet of me on the highway (drivers in this area have little to no respect for anything be it car or bike)
      just another day in the oilfields

Comment

A LED flasher takes care of that, pickup at your local auto parts store.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

whats your guy's opinion on the idea of a variable rate flasher? like every 4 to 6 flashes it changes flash rate? its proven that a flashing light that changes speed keeps peoples attention, well i also believe ground effects and motor lighting also catches peoples attention but cali state laws say no go which i find stupid but that's just me

Comment

Mount a hyper white led strobe on the back and when they tailgate flip it on and blind them...probably not legal but man it sounds fun.
            1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
            1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
            Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

like that idea for sure. no way its legal lol but not concerned about legal if it keeps me from being a speed bump, might need 2 though with morons in this area. 31 mile trip to work and until the last 10 miles which is mostly other oilfield guys that also ride, the other 21 miles seem to be fair game, once a week i see a bike down on my way to or from work, its sad. but i love my kat and love the ride so its worth the risk. if you guys check the Bakersfield ca news a couple of months back a young gal texting ran a gal rider flat at a stop light. in this area Harley's are the bikes people pay attention too

Comment

Working...
              X